What repeatable quest should exist to spice up Oblivion gameplay

lubronbrons

BEER RUN! lol

...or any type of alcoholic beverage. Someone is having a party and they ran out of beer, needs you to get more.

Or, someone is going to have a party, and they have a list of many different wines an beers they want you to get.

Clutterquests, heh. Someone needs ink, a quill, and a piece of parchment.

Someone wants two pairs of blue suede shoes, one set of calipers, a silver plate, and an orange. They won't tell you why.

buddy!

yay ! so good to see you my good friend :D

Thank you hehehe

medieval settings like Oblivion theme, beer + wine quest is needed for sure ! this is kind of adding some more of Nerussa of Wawnet Inn that need booze hahah

yep clutter quest also good a good one, every Oblivion players will see more of clutter items as important then. Great !

yeah its personal, the quest background is not that important -- NPCs don't need to tell it why :)

Some repeatable, generic and randomize quest:

- Booksellers wants a specific book or an x number of a specific book, or the full collection of a series.

- Alchemist want assorted ingredients for a formula.

- Blacksmith wants a full set of a determined armor.

- Guards requires safer roads and will pay for a x number of bandit killed (you need something to collect as proof of killing, like fingers as Fallout 3 or scalps as Baldur's Gate)

- Head Mages form the Guild will pay for a x number of Necromancers killed (similar to above, you need proof)

- Similar to the last two points, Rangers pay for a x number of hostile beast killed.

- Same as above, Counts or maybe priest will pay for x number of evil things killed like dremora or vampires.

wow ! some new fresh idea !

those all are looking good

I put in my idea box then :)

Thankyou Dennai !

anyway... to bad, AoG just in third place my friend :p

and now nexus mod seems have some file server issue, dunno when will this be fixed