Dynamic Enemy Ammo spawn

BockworschtSoldier

Hi.

I love to play with npc forced ammo use, this makes the fights more immersive for me. The Problem is that npc´s in vanilla Fallout spawns with every a few bullets and this makes fights to easy, when they run out of ammo at the beginning of combat. A mod that adds different amounts of bullets to the different enemys (e.g. more ammo for the organized and professional Gunners, less for Raiders) would be nice. I hope something like this existed after the GECK release. A mod like this would be runs great with a needs mod and ammo carry weights mods etc.

Greetings

Bockworscht Soldier

Edited by BockworschtSoldier

I'll second that. In general I'd like ammo to be more scarce and random.
Fallout 4 has shown some improvements in that regard compared to New Vegas (where I always found more Microfusion cells in containers if I had high stats in energy weapons and carried a lot of energy weapons in my inventory, but instead found more small arms ammo types if I had a higher skill in Guns and carried a lot of small guns in my inventory), but I still feel that the "randomness" of what ammo types you find is somewhat predictable.

I don't want to be "allowed" by the game to just pick one favourite gun and then run around and be able to find all the ammo I will ever need for it and never run out. This is supposed to be a post-apocalyptic world. To me that means being forced to lug around several different kinds of pistols, revolvers, sawed-off shotguns and rifles and most of them won't even have fully loaded magazines most of the time because the right kind of ammunition is so difficult to find.

This would really be immersive.

I'll second that. In general I'd like ammo to be more scarce and random.

Fallout 4 has shown some improvements in that regard compared to New Vegas (where I always found more Microfusion cells in containers if I had high stats in energy weapons and carried a lot of energy weapons in my inventory, but instead found more small arms ammo types if I had a higher skill in Guns and carried a lot of small guns in my inventory), but I still feel that the "randomness" of what ammo types you find is somewhat predictable.

I don't want to be "allowed" by the game to just pick one favourite gun and then run around and be able to find all the ammo I will ever need for it and never run out. This is supposed to be a post-apocalyptic world. To me that means being forced to lug around several different kinds of pistols, revolvers, sawed-off shotguns and rifles and most of them won't even have fully loaded magazines most of the time because the right kind of ammunition is so difficult to find.

This would really be immersive.

I hope someone make a mod like this.

Edited by BockworschtSoldier