Please make my companions shut up!

Tassadar2186

I'm using the unlimited followers mod, cause I was hoping to lead an army around everywhere, but so far all I've got is Dogmeat, Cait, and Piper, and I'm already about to go nuts! Piper just won't shut up! Every 30 seconds she's always on about, "I can't believe I'm travelling with my own pre-war relic!" and every 5 minutes Cait is always just wishing she was "killing a pint." I'm at the point where I've had to stop playing and peruse the Nexus for a mod to get them to shut up before I shoot them both! I'm just glad Dogmeat doesn't speak, otherwise I'd want to do the same thing to him! (though a Scooby Doo mod for him would be hilarious...)

So please, can someone create a mod that removes those lines that they constantly repeat over and over again? I don't mind so much when they occasionally remark on their surroundings, but if I here either of them repeat the words "pre-war relic" or "killin a pint", I'm going to go murder happy on the both of them!

On a side note, it would add to the realism, since normal people don't repeat the same line over and over again every five minutes. Not without getting yelled at to shut up or punched in the face anyway, upon which they learn not to do it again.

• 1 month later...