Immersive Interiors for Natural Environments

archer9

All Natural has an enhanced version of an interior mod called Natural Interiors that sychronizes the outside and inside and makes you able to see out the windows to see the sky and such, which Immersive Interiors needs to be able to work. Unless Natural Environments adds a version of Natural Interiors, you won't be able to run Immersive Interiors. Sorry. :unsure: Edited by NeonPeanut

No, you do need All Natural.

Just curious, what do you dislike about All Natural? It can use all the Natural Environments weathers and if you prefer those, you can set it in the ini so it only uses those and so it uses the Natural Environments colors as well. You can keep the Natural Habitat part of Natural Environments, and you can technically keep Natural Vegetation, too, but it's highly recommended to use Enhanced Vegetation instead because it is less buggy. In short, you can make it look very close to Natural Environments with a mixed install and still use the various mods which work only with All Natural.

Hmm...since we're on the subject, may I ask a question?

I use OAVO2, which supposedly includes All Natural. When I installed Immersive Interiors, I can't see clearly outside. I can see lights and buildings, but the window still looks hazy blue, and sometimes the glare of the light keeps me from seeing outside at all. It's not crisp and clear like the above shot.

Did I do something wrong, or is this what I get for installing something alongside an overhaul?

Thanks,

Auri

Now that, I don't know. What's worse is that the overhaul doesn't include the original esp's of any of the mods it contains. There's only about 6 or 7 esp's for the 50+ mods it includes.

The problem is, All Natural ini file does not seem to work for me. Whatever I change, it does not effect the game. (It should work automatically for any savegame right?) Also it has that weird thing when I look up, the sun glare is not bright, but dark.

@Auriana Hmm, I can see why you wanted it as an overhaul. That's a lot of saved .esps. I think the only thing to do is contact the modder who combined them. From what I recall, I think almost all of it is here except for that modder's unique additions, but you'd have to install a whole lot of individual mods. I'm assuming you've already tried BOSS and BASH. :( The latest version of All Natural was uploaded 26 Mar 2011, so I have a feeling yours may be out of date.

@archer9 That shouldn't be happening. A few questions. Are you running win 7 and if so, is the game in Program Files? If the answer to both is yes, you may be having problems with UAC, User Account Controls. That can be fixed. . If not, tell me where the .ini file is located. Maybe it's in the wrong place. Changes should work on all saved games, but there may be a slight delay if you made major changes. Have you run BOSS? Load order is very important with weather mods, especially if you have several mods that change the game environment. I am running pretty much all of the ones that are possible to work with All Natural, and I am not having these sorts of issues. The only one I am not running is OBGE. Yet. It might help if you post your load order in spoiler tags so we can see what you have that might be conflicting. Are you using any Godray mods or any mods that have one in them? Also are you using Bloom or HDR? I'll do my best to figure this out for you. If I can't, someone else here will.

Thanks for offering help, Telyn. :) I'll try to answer your questions as best I can.

1. Yes, I use Win 7, but no, I don't have it installed in Program files.

2. Here is the location of the ini file: D:\Games\Oblivion\Data\ini

3. What is BOSS?

4. Here is my load order (Red ones are not enabled):

Oblivion.esm

Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm

Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm

Francesco's Optional New Creatures Add-On.esm

Open Cities Resources.esm

All Natural Base.esm

All Natural Real lights.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp