HARDCORE MODE (Ultra Immersive)

BRiiTASH

Does anyone else wish that Fallout 4 was more challenging and immersive than it already is, because I know I do.

The one thing I noticed immediately and was extremely dissapointed to discover was that Fallout 4 was missing a TRUE Hardcore Mode. Survival Mode is anything but, and is far from hardcore, let alone immersive.

Does anybody know of a way to introduce a TRUE Hardcore Mode, one that mimics that of Fallout New Vegas.

All I want is the introduction of some very basic features that I believe are fundamental to a truely immersive Hardcore experience, one that truely challenges players in a Survival scenario.

What I hope to see implemented are:

1. Hunger Levels

2. Hydration Levels

3. Fatigue/Sleep Levels

4. Insta-kill Headshots

5. Truely Crippling limb damage (2 shots to cripple a unarmoured limb)

6. Companions CAN Die

7. Limited Carrying Capacity for holstered weapons (One Main - back, <4 sidearms/melee - hip, chest, legs)

8. Backpacks to increase carrying capacity. - Volumetric storage, like ARMA.

9. Cleanliness and degigestion (the need to wash and poop/per)

10. Useable toilets/ditches/bushes & baths/sinks/rivers/lakes

There are MANY rebalancing mods out there to offer you more challenge.

the simplest one, that also is quite effective, is "Arbitration".

you want one shot kills?

try that out on survival mode.

Supermutant overlords one shot me about 20% of the time. basically, if I let them get a clear shot, and they crit, I'm dead.

and that isn't even the highest difficulty multiplier.

point is... before you start asking for mods that make the game harder... go and look if there aren't ALREADY some there.

There are MANY rebalancing mods out there to offer you more challenge.

the simplest one, that also is quite effective, is "Arbitration".

you want one shot kills?

try that out on survival mode.

Supermutant overlords one shot me about 20% of the time. basically, if I let them get a clear shot, and they crit, I'm dead.

and that isn't even the highest difficulty multiplier.

point is... before you start asking for mods that make the game harder... go and look if there aren't ALREADY some there.

I guess this is not about to make the game harder, its about realism! I'm really disappointed Bethesda didn't tried to make this game a little bit more survival like.

The point is, if I'm shooting 3 time into someones head and this person still walks around and throwing molotowcocktails at me, there is something wrong with the game credibility. The overall difficulty shouldn't be increased, because the game is already god damn hard to survive without using godmod at certain parts.

I really wish someone would be able to release a mod, that at least increased the damage of all weapons to a authentic level. The most ridiculously fact about this game is, that guys with power Armor and Supermutants even survive a direct explosion of a NUCLEAR WARHEAD!!!!

Now, tell me that this game don't need a mod like BRiiTASH mentioned.....

Edited by BloodyMess1988

I agree, there definitely needs to be a more unified realistic immersion mod, not something to make guns deal more damage to break through the enemy damage threshold, but something that balances all enemies to take realistic damage based on the damage type they sustain and where they are hit.

And I forgot about the ammo weight feature from New Vegas, bit I agree that it should be added too. I just couldn't help but feel since playing Fallout 4 that Bethesda made the game a lot more casual and accessible to people, in order to sell more copies, and I think that's what lost then game of the year, as well as dissapointed a lot of fans of previous fallout titles, myself included.