Serana is missing

536861646f57

I cannot find Serana anywhere. I must have nearly finished Skyrim trying to find her. I noticed her absence about two ingame days after I defeated Harkon. I've been through every cell in the game, using a list on my phone copied from the CK, with "player.coc [cell name], and she still hasn't appeared. I killed Harkon, then left Castle Volkihar. I talked to her near the boat that goes to Skyrim outside of the castle, and she said she "needed to do something alone". I thought nothing of it, and continued through the Thieve's Guild questline before ending the Dark Brotherhood in "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!" I have Golldir as a follower, and I have UFO installed with the Dawnguard patch. I've been through Fort Dawnguard, gone back through Darkfall Cave, and searched everywhere having to do with her. No luck. I've never used console commands on her, nor have I downloaded any mods that would interfere with her. I'm Thane of Whiterun and Markarth, and I think Riften. I've got Ma'isha the child Khajiit but that's it. The rest of my mods are just replacers for vanilla nifs and most of the mods I've made.

Any suggestions on where I should look?