Any mods that make it impossible/more difficult to accidentally aggro guards/soldiers?

Rhaskos

Skyrim, of all RPGs, probably has the worst aggro system in combat. You accidentally hit a guard/soldier and oops now the entire army is after you. Are there any mods that rectify this? Skyrim gives you x hits on allies and x hits on friends in/outside of combat before they turn hostile. Is there a mod that tweaks the in-combat number for non-friends/allies? I have to quicksave before each battle where not every NPC is an enemy because one of them always ends up walking in front of an arrow, shout, sword swing, etc.Most recently, a dragon picked up someone in its mouth, I shot it with an arrow, it moved the person it was biting, the arrow hit them, and then every person in the town started fighting me.

Edited by Rhaskos

That has to deal with aggression. Bandits and Draugr attack on sight because they're set to aggressive/very aggressive. What I'm interested in are the unaggressive NPCs, which don't attack unless provoked. I want to make sure non-friend, non-ally, unaggressive NPCs don't get provoked until two or three hits (in combat)

Edited by Rhaskos

I'm well aware of what you meant, but you're mistaken. Hits allowed isn't related to that. If you tweak the friend/ally hits allowed inside and out of combat to 0 in SkyTweak (under NPC tab), they don't attack you when they see you. Hits allowed is completely separate from the attack on sight, and since they're separate, if I change hits allowed for non-friends/allies that won't change enemy NPCs attack on sight behavior.

Edited by Rhaskos