Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

I've lurked these forums for 7 years and I'm posting only now to say how much I like your art style and the concept behind this mod.
Looking forward to seeing it finished. Please don't stop making it just because a vocal minority can't accept different tastes.

This is a simple and beautiful mod, thank you for your hard work.

Edited by number

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love where this mod is going but there was only one glaring eyesore for me.

I have the illuminated billboard mod, which obviously messes things up pretty bad when you use this mod (as that one makes a gamma map for billboards so they 'glow')

so I decided to have a crack at some rudimentary photoshop skills I have to rectify the situation. This is the result so far.

I also have a darker nights mod so it really pops at night.

http://i.imgur.com/gwSeDDS.jpg

I did everything I could to match the original gamma map from the illuminated mod.

http://imgur.com/a/azQ3C

I finished editing the billboards that are in the alpha. If anyone uses the Illuminated Billboard and Bus Stops mods lemme know and if you want these files.

Edited by nenkitsune

I've lurked these forums for 7 years and I'm posting only now to say how much I like your art style and the concept behind this mod.

Looking forward to seeing it finished. Please don't stop making it just because a vocal minority can't accept different tastes.

This is a simple and beautiful mod, thank you for your hard work.

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. I have not abandoned Vault Girl mod. I want to release it properly on the nexus. I've just been very busy lately and haven't had as much time as I did last year.

I love where this mod is going but there was only one glaring eyesore for me.

I have the illuminated billboard mod, which obviously messes things up pretty bad when you use this mod (as that one makes a gamma map for billboards so they 'glow')

so I decided to have a crack at some rudimentary photoshop skills I have to rectify the situation. This is the result so far.

I also have a darker nights mod so it really pops at night.

http://i.imgur.com/gwSeDDS.jpg

I did everything I could to match the original gamma map from the illuminated mod.

http://imgur.com/a/azQ3C

I finished editing the billboards that are in the alpha. If anyone uses the Illuminated Billboard and Bus Stops mods lemme know and if you want these files.

Great work man! Feel free to post a link when you're done. If I post it on the eventual mod page as a patch I will be sure to credit you.

bigCman123,

First things first - I am RIDICULOUSLY (moreso than I should be) excited about this mod. Thought I'd take a moment to post and say "Thank You" for all your effort.

For some inexplicable, inescapable reason, this mod makes me super happy - I'd even go so far as to say it fills me with joy.

When I read the beginning threads, I saw AnTiWoMaAgNoT introduce their Vault Girl Bobble Heads and thought, "Oh no, here comes the thread hijack flames", but instead, you guys worked together and something great came out of it. That really speaks highly of your character.

Whatever comes next, just remember you're bringing a lot of smiles to a lot of people. The rest of these deadbeats or the ones who don't "get it" (or you) are just morons who turned their Vault-Tec salesmen away and now that they're ghouls, they're sore about it.

Simply put: YOU. ROCK.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/it14quktsnotug2/glowingvaultgirlsigns.rar

That's the link to the file. I suggest dropping it into your NMM mod's folder and installing it that way.

If you make more billboards I'll edit more textures to make them work with the illuminated billboards mod (running around boston with glowing billboards is so awesome with the darker nights mod haha)

Edited by nenkitsune

bigCman123,

First things first - I am RIDICULOUSLY (moreso than I should be) excited about this mod. Thought I'd take a moment to post and say "Thank You" for all your effort.

For some inexplicable, inescapable reason, this mod makes me super happy - I'd even go so far as to say it fills me with joy.

When I read the beginning threads, I saw AnTiWoMaAgNoT introduce their Vault Girl Bobble Heads and thought, "Oh no, here comes the thread hijack flames", but instead, you guys worked together and something great came out of it. That really speaks highly of your character.

Whatever comes next, just remember you're bringing a lot of smiles to a lot of people. The rest of these deadbeats or the ones who don't "get it" (or you) are just morons who turned their Vault-Tec salesmen away and now that they're ghouls, they're sore about it.

Simply put: YOU. ROCK.

I would just like to second these sentiments.

I'm so excited for this mod. I suggested the tiddy jiggle looked extremely ridiculous on the other version that was recently uploaded to the nexus and got some sweet harassing private images telling me to kill myself! :D This version looks a lot nicer and more respectable. Thanks for the hard work!

Wow, what a bummer with the whole jiggle fiasco, I know it will be optional(even though I don't think it should be)but still, wow. Tits bounce, even implants, I don't understand. Anyway, I just came to report that it seems that the mod crashing is happening with me as well but it seems to be conflicting with DEV_UI. If I uninstall DEV_UI and install this mod then it's fine but if I install DEV_UI ontop of this it's fine, but only if I install this ontop of DEV_UI does it crash. I am currently about to test something else with this and DEV_UI. Will edit in a few.

Edit: Just as I thought, before I made this post I had a serious problem of not being able to use any weapons, not even able to draw them and it seems to have been the conflict causing that as well, which is really strange because the file seems to only replace the pipboy animation in the apparel area, at least it seems like that's all it is. Love the mod btw, thank you for your hard work.

Tit jiggle fiasco?

Tit jiggle fiasco?

Basically there were some people that were less than happy about the somewhat less than realistic level of boob physics the animations had.

Honestly, I'm fine either way. I also don't mind the slightly sexier, but not out right nsfw level of clothing detail. I think it's just the right level of sexy? or something. Just the right level of fan service.

Loved it in NV gonna love it in 4. Oh, and by the way, the sneak animation... :thumbsup: