CTD while loading saves

TheReagan

I'm having this nasty CTD while loading a savegame , i'm currently trying to exclude mods , and i load more then once in order to be sure i don't have a CTD

problem is, i can't find what it's causing it.

this is my actual mods list, i have come so far and 2 times out 3 i can load it fine.

http://puu.sh/mjhvN.png

and that's the problem, since i can load 2 times fine, i don't understand why the 3rd time i crash.

there's something to help me debugging this CTD ?

i've installed fo4edit , launching it with all the mods in the list doesn't give me any error.

Weirdly enough this started happening to me today aswell, totally out of the blue, no new mods installed, played for about 11 hours with no crashes two days ago, now it won't let me play all. I just can't load saves (NOW I can't even get past the Bethesda screen) straight up CTD. I've tried everything I can think of, uninstalled all mods (including enb) and even reinstalled the entire game, totally removed the files in the documents folder apart from my saves I've had since launch obviously, I won't let this make me start again! But yeah, I have no idea what triggered it at all :s

Weirdly enough this started happening to me today aswell, totally out of the blue, no new mods installed, played for about 11 hours with no crashes two days ago, now it won't let me play all. I just can't load saves (NOW I can't even get past the Bethesda screen) straight up CTD. I've tried everything I can think of, uninstalled all mods (including enb) and even reinstalled the entire game, totally removed the files in the documents folder apart from my saves I've had since launch obviously, I won't let this make me start again! But yeah, I have no idea what triggered it at all :s

i managed to temporarly fix by loading a save outside my settlement , it worked fine, went back to my settlement and saved, quit and loaded fine again ... played few minutes and saved. CTD.

my CTD happen to be in the loading screen, right after it load the 3d model.

today , without all the mods, it loaded fine even with the save it kept crashing.

i'm totally lost at this point.

would really love a debug tool >.<

Been having this problem too. One of my saves had been CTD. Figured out the mod and then the game loaded but when ever I went to switch armor or weapons I would CTD. This just started today for me.

I even tried to start a new game and then load the save but when I tried to load the save it CTD.

I have no clue what to do.