My game keeps crahsing ev ery couple of minutes.

tnu

wouldn't it be easier jsu tto move htem all to the downlaods fodler of MO?

Easy, yeah, it would also place any data you currently have subject to deletion should you forget it's there. Isolate and divide your assets better.

Play things safer.

DOesn't seem like too big a deal. I mean I know I keep my archives int he downlaods folder of MO and I don't really tend to delete those.

It's completely up to you, it's just advice.

copies of some mods are no longer available, so any mods you currently have back up the downloads and never place all your eggs in 1 basket....

kitty

So, I'd been having this problem with Fallout 3 for a while. At this point it seems like something that all PC users must go through. But after playing both 3 and NV extensively I noticed that NV rarely crashed, in fact I could go several hours without crashing once, yet it seemed Fallout 3 crashed every 20 minutes. I did some digging and saw someone had mentioned to turn off Anti-aliasing as well as Anisotropic filtering, as well as setting screen effects to none (Do this in the launcher menu, not in-game) sure enough, NV had all of those turned off, but 3 hadn't. So hopefully this will work for you as well.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I'd been having this problem with Fallout 3 for a while. At this point it seems like something that all PC users must go through. But after playing both 3 and NV extensively I noticed that NV rarely crashed, in fact I could go several hours without crashing once, yet it seemed Fallout 3 crashed every 20 minutes. I did some digging and saw someone had mentioned to turn off Anti-aliasing as well as Anisotropic filtering, as well as setting screen effects to none (Do this in the launcher menu, not in-game) sure enough, NV had all of those turned off, but 3 hadn't. So hopefully this will work for you as well.

Thanks so much it worked like a charm.