3d artist looking for collaboration (settlement cosmetic mod)

Mickeytheretriever

Hey guys!

Just registered here with one (for now) goal in mind: finding a modder or a team of such for a collaboration.

Honestly I've never worked on mods for Bethesda games before and I know NOTHING about it, but I've got a considerable experience in 3d and 2d digital graphics, and here's what I have in mind.

My idea is to create a custom pack of blocks and prefabs for settlement construction. Of course there's plenty of them already, but I'd love to introduce the one that'd blend in harmoniously into the ambiance of postapocalyptic Commonwealth. Moreover, I want it to be a very stylized one: a colonial style manor rebuilt after the War from debris (like pretty much everything else in the Wasteland).

I've got some rough concept in mind and I don't come empty-handed, lemme share the sketches I've been working on:

7c-yCyinna4.jpg

u2NrC9OSqqE.jpg

3O3KRHxZFRs.jpg

I'm ready and able to create the 3d files, texture\normal maps, but what I need is someone with enough expertise to implement it into the game itself.

If you're interested in collaboration, please contact me through Skype (Mickeytheretriever) or Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032601758/ - this is where you can also find most of my works too)

Hey i am also a 3d artist (not a professional, just hobby) but in 2d i am only capable of photoshop. I just started painting a little bit with a digital pen for some more conceptional work, but i am just a beginner with it.

What software did you use for your 2d textures? I realy like them, i like the style. I would enjoy trying this too. Just for fun.

Edited by yerude

Hey i am also a 3d artist (not a professional, just hobby) but in 2d i am only capable of photoshop. I just started painting a little bit with a digital pen for some more conceptional work, but i am just a beginner with it.

What software did you use for your 2d textures? I realy like them, i like the style. I would enjoy trying this too. Just for fun.

Hey, I'm also using photoshop cc for it. Many of those textures are taken from Textures.com, but none is used as it is, without any processing though.