Remove hedges from Sanctuary

CrimsonKing1990

I was wandering if there was a mod that removes all those hedges from Sanctuary. They keep getting in the way of my wall building. The only mod that lets me scrap them causes the cell reset bug.

There's also a tree that's fallen against one of the houses and cannot be scrapped. It's lying just at the edge of the build zone and prevents me from building any walls there.

Scrap Scrap or Scrap Everything. But removing them creates more issues than it's worth. A better mod to use is Spring Cleaning (no reset, no sprint issue), but it only allows you to target those hedges in console, not actually scrap them.

click ~ then click on the hedge and type in the console Disable

You cannot do that unless a mod enables them. By default, Bethesda made players unable to select those items due to the issues they introduce when removed.

Scrap Scrap or Scrap Everything. But removing them creates more issues than it's worth. A better mod to use is Spring Cleaning (no reset, no sprint issue), but it only allows you to target those hedges in console, not actually scrap them.

Would letting me target them also let me disable them properly?

It's a shame I can't scrap those.