Unable to download large files

CharlesMiddleton

Error: http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/110/1000029878/The Ningheim Race NMM Installer-35474-1-1.rar?ttl=1452447802&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=5fa98596b316ed682e1bafaeb1ed7b3b , unable to finish the download.

I receive this error for all large files I try to download. Any mod with a yellow question mark that notes it's too large a file for Norton to scan.

However last Sunday I could download large files. Like the, The Static Mesh Improvement mod etc...

Any tips to resolve this error would be appreciated. I enjoy the artistic & lovely imagination of many Skyrim modders.

Thanks!

I download all my mods through Nexus with NMM.

He's asking if you've tried to download it manually to your desktop and then placing it manually in your NMM downloads folder later.

I download all my mods through Nexus with NMM.

He's asking if you've tried to download it manually to your desktop and then placing it manually in your NMM downloads folder later.

Precisely. :thumbsup:

Give that a shot and see what your outcome is.

Thanks. I downloaded it. Extracted w/7zip to my desktop. Opened NMM (Nexus Mod Manager). Then add mod from file (Green Plus Sign upper left of NMM) Selected the Ninghiem file I downloaded to my desktop. Opened & NMM auto merged it to Races, class & birthsigns. Then installed it from there.

Thanks y'all! Problem resolved.

The yellow symbol like the one on the report i get that if i do the mod update thats a warning to show there a online update. But i never had the problem your having that's new to me.