laser sight problem in Nifskope

Kickass119

hi, i've been making a mod with a SOPMOD rifle (scope, silencer, laser sight) and ive been using Nifskope to "copy and paste" branches from other weapons to achieve this. Everything so far has worked fine except that when i try to make a model with laser sight (just the BEAM, not the actual laser aperture, but the laser beam) and try to load it in GECK, it crashes it. Ive tried the 3 variations of 10mm pistol laser there are and (with a bit of shame) DLed some mods that had the laser sights on them to test if they worked... still nothing. Im wondering if there is a specific path i need to follow to properly put in the laser beam. Whenever i look at the 10mm in nifskope the ordering looks something like this......

Laser Sight

>>>>>>>>>>laser sight beam?

.....................>>>>>>stuff

>>>>>>>>>>laser sight beam(actual branch)

.....................>>>>>>stuff

>>>>>>>>>>laser sight(branch)

i have no clue how this ordering works... or how it was made for that matter. But all i want is a laser sight on mah rifle! (side note: i made two models in the same night i learned how to use nifskope, my rifle, at a tactical .44 magnum. The tactical magnum has silencer and *drum role* A WORKING LASER SIGHT!!! unfortunately i forgot how i made it work, but it only required one try and i have been unable to dissect the model to find any clues.)

I am also having another problem for anyone who is willing to solve it. I had plans to have weapon mods for the rifle (optional silencer and optional black matte stock) and the skins and models work fine, but when i load onto the weapon as GECK for the base weapon and mod varients (this includes the model choice that you have to assemble, and the preset 1st person model made earlier) the GECK bugs. When i save and load in the game the base weapon, and all of its varients' textures are messed up. certain textures are on the wrong part, and others are completely missing. When i load GECK again, they are exactly that, all jumbled up and in the wrong place. I tried doing models that didn't have extra stuff (i.e. an unsilenced varient only, or a silenced only) and the texturesstill bugged... this only happened when giving them mods though... otherwise the weapon and textures are great.

If anyone could help me solve these multitudes of prblems, it would be greatly appreciated.