Looking for a mod

brt88965

I'm looking for a mod which will add/replace buildable floors with one snappable concrete floor piece. I never use the second floor in the menu, the one with plywood planks on it, and am wanting to replace it, ideally, with one that's a concrete slab. My build menu is maxed out so a replacer would be best for me.

Does anyone know of a mod? Would anyone be willing to make one?

I tried this myself using simple texture replacement, but it changes too many pieces and does not alter the NIF itself, obviously, to make the piece one solid concrete slab.

Thanks.

Yeah. Been down that rocky road.

I'm currently installing Blender to see if I can do it myself. I'm not looking for something upload, just to put in my game.

Well, if you got something done why not upload it? Help others like me who tried to use blender and failed massively.

Snap 'n Build Greenhouse has some nice concrete floors. The block is dark cinderblock on the side, and 4-square concrete on top. There's also the concrete floor without the block underneath.

Yeah. I have that mod. I like it a lot. I have them on my beach property with generators in them :huh: . I'll look at them again. When I was building them, I didn't really look at the floors. Thanks for the reminder. :yes:

I'm currently installing Blender to see if I can do it myself. I'm not looking for something upload, just to put in my game.

Well, if you got something done why not upload it? Help others like me who tried to use blender and failed massively.

If I do, you can bet I'll put it up on the Nexus. I've seen them before in screens on the Nexus, so I know someone has made one, but I haven't been able to find it.

I didn't use Blender, but here's what I just uploaded: Concrete Slab Floor 02 Replacer