Has Fallout 4 reinvigorated Skyrim modding?

nightinglae850

Yea, it did Boombro, but it looks like Skyrim still has multiple daily mods. When the GECK is released, I think Skyrim modding will slow down a lot.

i dont think it will, i think FO3 and FONV will drop a lot though... though not all that noticeably though as they are pretty slow anyways. i think this as a lot of people do not play the FO series and only play the ES series.

Yea, it did Boombro, but it looks like Skyrim still has multiple daily mods. When the GECK is released, I think Skyrim modding will slow down a lot.

Not really, not all Skyrim players play fallout. At the very least, not at once. Maybe a after the next summer sales.

I think the biggest surge in Fallout 4 will be once mod authors get their hands on the upcoming creation kit and learn of its abilities or shortcomings. It will also help when people are able to obtain yet to be manufactured CPUs and CPUs to better handle Fallout 4 graphics so it looks at least as good as Skyrim. At least, I am waiting for some of these things before I play Fallout 4. When Fallout 4 has one of the Leveler's Buildings (perhaps a Boston Bean factory) and Imaginator F4 comes out it will certainly be the right time. LlamaRCA will have a Willowesque character (Ivy or Heather?) that will be state of the art and Kris Takahashi, Mike Hancho and Someguy2000 will hopefully be making some of their excellent mods for the Greater Boston wastelands.