How to position dead bodies in oblivion?

GodKingVivec

Ive noticed in some mods and even oblivion itself that some of the dead bodies are positioned as being dead and also it different positions Like skeletons having their pieces on the floor, or people laying down instead of standing up. How do you do this? Edited by GodKingVivec

You have to run the Havok simulator on the bodies. You can do this by first selecting the dead thing to do this to, then cllicking the button on the top bar that looks like a red ball bouncing. Once there, you can hold down Ctrl-Alt while dragging on parts of the body for more precise positioning.

I saw in one of the warehouses that they managed to make a skeleton that's hanging over a railing. I dunno how they do that; skeletons always fall apart.

You have to run the Havok simulator on the bodies. You can do this by first selecting the dead thing to do this to, then cllicking the button on the top bar that looks like a red ball bouncing. Once there, you can hold down Ctrl-Alt while dragging on parts of the body for more precise positioning.

I saw in one of the warehouses that they managed to make a skeleton that's hanging over a railing. I dunno how they do that; skeletons always fall apart.

I always wondered what that button was for! Thank you very much. Now if i could figure out scripting id be set lol.

I was questioning what this thread was going to be about by the title...

Ha! yeah it does sound a little awkward doesnt it.