Improved Shader for Spotter Perk

rrrobotnik

Hey everyone,

This might be my first post on the forums but I'm a believer in getting straight to it, so suffice to say I'm really happy to be here with all you beautiful people.

That said, here's the question. The shader attached to Boone's Spotter perk makes me want to die, though I don't want to remove it because it's pretty useful. That said, is there a reasonable way to replace the red weirdness with a very subtle white glow that just makes the enemy lighter against the background without looking, well, like a migraine.

I appreciate this means editing a shader, is it hard? Can it be done?

Any responses appreciated!

RRROBOTNIK!

Hey everyone,

This might be my first post on the forums but I'm a believer in getting straight to it, so suffice to say I'm really happy to be here with all you beautiful people.

That said, here's the question. The shader attached to Boone's Spotter perk makes me want to die, though I don't want to remove it because it's pretty useful. That said, is there a reasonable way to replace the red weirdness with a very subtle white glow that just makes the enemy lighter against the background without looking, well, like a migraine.

I appreciate this means editing a shader, is it hard? Can it be done?

Any responses appreciated!

RRROBOTNIK!

in geck its under effect shader:

fxSpotterShader

change the colors there to what you need

also the alpha numbers will help in making it subtle

this is all on the left side,

you dont need to mess with any of the other settings in there though