New Vegas Not working!

rossco96

Okay so the problem is that after installing a few mods (one for improving the lucky 38 suite and another for making a fast travel point outside it) and now it simply won't work. I installed from disk via steam and whenever I try to start it my computer says "fallout new vegas has stopped working". It freezes the computer as well and I must use ctrl alt del to restore the computer to working order, I have un-installed and reinstalling but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated,

Rossco

well best idea would be to pack mods in fomod format and install one by one then see if game works if not remove one or could use fnvedite to see does it even loads up all files maybe it helps :)

as much as i appreciate you taking the time to help i dont know what any of those things are D: sorry my my stupidity but if you could explain it in a simpler fashion (ive only had the pc version of the game for three days) it would be much aprreciated :)

Fomod= Package format for FOMM - the Fallout Mod Manager

I would highly suggest to use it, as it is much more comfortable as the Launcher and you get a lot more function out of it.

Download FOMM on NVNEXUS

FNVEdit= a nifty editor for Fallout Mods, even if you can't handle the functions properly it is good to have, because it checks for major errors in your loadorder when you start it.

Download FNVEdit on NVNEXUS