Request: Better Pawns customize

newoshu

I think is more cool if we can edit face, hair, voice and colors of pawns, and they leveling up like you former pawn.
the hairdresser can be have an option to re edit full character, like body shape and face shape for you, you former pawn and the others 2 pawns.

Or an option to have 3 former pawns insted one

Well game is created with the logic of 1 yours and 2 OTHER player's pawns...

So it's most likely to be done by replacing the premade pawns they have in "offline rift" (and yeah they are PREgenerated so it should be possible).

Thus main idea is to find where they stored and find a way to transfer pawn information into that roster (from the save file for example).

There does need to be better customisation for the player and pawns, when i say this i don't mean changing the hairdresser, changing hair is what its for, not full body. I mean adding more choices to the actual customisation screen, for example adding a colour wheel rather than colour swatches. And re-modeling and re-texturing the body and hair as well as adding new hairstyles to the game. The more choices we have during the creation process the better it will be.