lost my companion NPC

elessarGObonzo

two guestions actually.

1 - i took one companion into Banz-Aschend and now he can't get out. he wont levitate, ive tried giving him potions to keep, tried making a "levitate on others" spell and casting on him. i tried turning off collisions and making him follow me through the air. i spent a lot of tme leveling him up and getting him a cool armor setup but looks like its all for not.

2 - this is the one really bugging me. my companion Shareel was with me for a long time and was holding most of my important items. i left her and my pack rat in Barenziah's room waiting for me to do some poo and come back. a day later she was just gone from Mournhold but my rat was still there. was it something about leaving her too long the game just deleted her? when/if i find her it will be a respawn and all my stuff will be gone, right?

is there a "mark spell" for companions in morrowind like someone made for oblivion?

PLEASE HELP, anyone...

Try, in the console, the ~ key, using PlaceAtPC"PC ID" 1,1,1 should put you right next to them, if that doesn't work then they've been removed from the game. As for the other one, it is a really annoying aspect of Morrowind's companion script, which is improved by several mods, I'll try and find one.

Archived