ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[Request] Swordsman Set and White Hawk Set from Berserk

jmnm17

Lillmuppen, what files did you edit to change/add items available in Vendors? That in itself is a pretty useful technique.

Don't know if this is useful to anyone but will throw this here, a excel format directory tree of the PC Dragon's Dogma files: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XkvxHMBrUqds1lr_hnTd4MhJ76pBDr-vQG-540AuQYw/edit#gid=1614387795

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It sucks but without licensing to bring them back into the game, this is what we're stuck with. I'll admit that I enjoyed the hell outta this armor in the console version but I ain't griping about its lack of appearance in the PC version.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, it's been some time since i last was here, too much work and now when i got my HTC Vive i've been trying to do some research to input headtracking and stuff in all kinds of games.

As for the berserk stuff, i can say it's nearly impossible until we can get the original console files working for the pc and im not entirely sure it's possible since i haven't found any tools that's compatible.

And as for the method i simply took the vendor which should've sold the berserk stuff, mixed that one with the lines and item list from the ps3 vendor since i did manage to find a list of items online with all the item id's and i only copy pasted all the missing files from the ps3 version to the pc version and that obviously did not work.

The files are of different sizes and quality and the pc version does not take anything else than the item names not the actual icons or models.

So im sad to say that i won't give another try on this until i know there is someone who have gotten a tool to open the ps3/xbox files and convert them for the PC version so they are fully working, because if that's possible i can make the stuff available ingame.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, it's been some time since i last was here, too much work and now when i got my HTC Vive i've been trying to do some research to input headtracking and stuff in all kinds of games.

As for the berserk stuff, i can say it's nearly impossible until we can get the original console files working for the pc and im not entirely sure it's possible since i haven't found any tools that's compatible.

And as for the method i simply took the vendor which should've sold the berserk stuff, mixed that one with the lines and item list from the ps3 vendor since i did manage to find a list of items online with all the item id's and i only copy pasted all the missing files from the ps3 version to the pc version and that obviously did not work.

The files are of different sizes and quality and the pc version does not take anything else than the item names not the actual icons or models.

So im sad to say that i won't give another try on this until i know there is someone who have gotten a tool to open the ps3/xbox files and convert them for the PC version so they are fully working, because if that's possible i can make the stuff available ingame.

Been a while and i'm going through old forums and different sites to find armor for the berserk series, still nothing and i'm wondering if you've made any progress.

• 1 month later...

Been a while and i'm going through old forums and different sites to find armor for the berserk series, still nothing and i'm wondering if you've made any progress.

Sadly no, it seems nearly, if not impossible to achieve.

I've tried all methods i can think of, except to unpack the actual real files. and why ?

Because i haven't found a single app/program that can actually do that.

When i do get my hands on some sort of unpack for the xb360 or ps3 files so i can grab the shop keepers info i can atleast do that, but for the actual models/textures i will need to have that converted for them to actually work ingame or it will be impossible.

Sad to say, i've given up any hopes for this but i do keep my eyes out from time to time just in case.

Meanwhile you can atleast play with the Japanese Voices mod i made instead, alteast that's a small bit of comfort hopefully ^_^

could someone maybe create the models on some 3d software which can be used in the game? there is currently a berserker armor mod on nexus, but it replaces a few existing armors. i'm assuming your method is different.

could someone maybe create the models on some 3d software which can be used in the game? there is currently a berserker armor mod on nexus, but it replaces a few existing armors. i'm assuming your method is different.

Yeah my method is "legit" so to speak, not replacing anything.

Simply adding it with the original shopkeeper that sells the items, i did get the shopkeeper npc script to work selling the items, but since the models and ui pictures and non-existent the game freezes up near the shopkeeper.

I did however modify the blackcat shop to have the items aswell and that worked, you can buy them and everything but they won't shop up since they are not really in the game, i did however put the models and all missing files inside the DDDA folder so the shopkeeper do actually recognize them somewhat but the models and stats for the weapons it can't read because they are in a different format/encryption.

• 3 months later...

Seems like it would be better if someone created the equipment instead of copying it, if it's copied we can't distribute it anyway because of piracy.

lol, DD not Skyrim or Fallout. You can't make 3d model and put it to the game =(