"He's Dead, quite dead."

KennethKarl

Greetings gents,

Recently my EPIC gaming computer died (Got what it deserved!). I can't play New Vegas for a while so I thought I'd try my hand at Morrowind again. I've had the GOTY edition for about 3 years and have yet to really get into it. Can any Morrowind heads point me in the right direction to any Absolute MUST HAVE mods? I would be in your dept me lord.

Definitely head over to Planet Elder Scrolls...they've got Nexus beat on Morrowind mods.

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/

I'd say, for must-have mods: Better Bodies, Visual Pack, Animated Morrowind, Water Life, and Where Are All the Birds Going.

You can click on the right hand side of PES's page to see the top-rated Morrowind mods of all time. Check it out, you may see a lot of stuff you want to try.

If you're adventurous, you might want to look into Tamriel Rebuilt Maps 1 and 2. The TR team is attempting to rebuild mainland Morrowind the way Bethesda would have done. It's still an ongoing project, too.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Better Bodies, Tamriel Rebuilt, MPP and MCP. Apart from that, I'd say personal taste. Pegas Horse Ranch is a good one, as it allows to to ride horses in game. I'm also running a better gameplay mod which removes luck based hits and adds Magicka regeneration, to make gameplay more Oblivion like (I played TES4 first).

• 3 months later...