I have a question. Can someone see if they can slap me around a bit cause I'm not fetting antwhere fast.

frostbyte2015

OK. I am playing skyrim again till the creation kit is released for Fallout4.

Any way, I was updating some files and fired up the Game. (Skyrim) The first mesage I get is to remove the "Unofficial Skyrim Patch" That it will damage the game. OK. kill the game. Go through and find a new "Legendary Patch" that is suppose to replace it. Now my game CTD on load screen. Now the "Legendary Patch" is missing. So whats correct?

A pop up when you first open the Game and it tells you that, MCM, SKUI and the rest of the SKUI dependent mods are working. I do not know what the official term for it is.

Said, To Remove the "Unofficial Skyrim Patch". But the rest of the Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Hearthfire Patches say they need it. The Page says "Skyrim Patch" is no longer supported. To use the "Legendary Patch". But, the others do not recognize it. And you cant put it above them in the Load Order. NMM willnot let you.

A pop up when you first open the Game and it tells you that, MCM, SKUI and the rest of the SKUI dependent mods are working. I do not know what the official term for it is.

Said, To Remove the "Unofficial Skyrim Patch". But the rest of the Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Hearthfire Patches say they need it. The Page says "Skyrim Patch" is no longer supported. To use the "Legendary Patch". But, the others do not recognize it. And you cant put it above them in the Load Order. NMM willnot let you.

ok so, it appears as though it's a mod "instructions" telling you this, not the game.

what I need is a saved game or even a screen shot.

a load order of all mods active would help.

what program is used to sort the mods with?