Scrrenshots for mods

ReDragon1976

Ok, so I have made my house mod, and have learnt how to upload it thanks to some helpful members here, now my problem is screenshots for it.

It was suggested that steam was the easiest to use to preform this procedure, so I loaded up FONV, positioned myself, hit F12, the message box came up with screenshot taken.

Now what do I do?

I saved my game, quit out loaded steam, went View->screenshots selected falloutnv, and also tried last session, the background page opened up to a screen with a choice public, friends, private and all, went through them all, couldn't find my screenshots.

What step am I missing out? I assume this is a user error (i.e. me)

All help gratefully received

you can check the screenshot folder in windows explorer

in your steam folder:

\Steam\userdata\[userID]\760\remote\[AppID]\

you'll have to guess what the userid and appid actually is but it isn't too hard to just find out by browsing through.

you can check the screenshot folder in windows explorer

in your steam folder:

\Steam\userdata\[userID]\760\remote\[AppID]\

you'll have to guess what the userid and appid actually is but it isn't too hard to just find out by browsing through.

very cool, found them, now, onw last question (I hope) and I should be able to upload :D

Does the uploader give you the option to browse for the pics and upload them, or do you have to use a program like photobucket and get the address and put that in the relevant section on the uploader?