Need help!

Cooleoj

Yeh so i am making a mod for oblivion. And when i go in-game inside my dungeon it only spawns 2 skeletons when i have placed 6 in the construction set. Have any1 encountered this problem before? Or know how to solve it?

Please i really need help :)

I've run into this problem before. You need to place a leveled list in the cell instead of the skeleton itself. For some reason, creatures/NPCs don't spawn correctly in interior cells unless they're generated by leveled lists. Keep in mind that not all leveled lists spawn 100% of the time. If you want all six skeletons to spawn every time the cell resets, I recommend using LL1SkeletonMelee100 (for sword wielders) and LL1SkeletonMissile100 (for archers).

Your skeletons don't have any strange AI packages do they? Like if they have wander packages that tell them to wander near some X-marker in a quest dungeon, then they will go wander there instead of in your dungeon.

Have you properly path-gridded your cell? If not, then your skeletons could randomly spawn under the floor, above the ceiling, or inside a wall.

Make sure your skeletons are not initially disabled and do not have scripts which disable them or teleport them.