ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[Request] Random Big beast spawns and increased big beast spawns.

kontjameskont

So i have completed the game.

Ran around post game a little bit, at 1st it all seemed quite epic fought a dragon at the gates of Gran Soren and ran into some hellhounds and Nightmare goblins or whatever they are called.

All fun and games for sure.

But when i leveled up a little more and explored the hole in Gran Soren i noticed how dull the areas outside actually are.

Barely any monsters to fight and the monsters that are there are hardly any challenge.

I want to fight Hydra's in open plains i want to fight multiple Chimera's eyeballs Griffins ETC ETC at the same time.

Give it that "Monster Hunter" / Soul Sacrifice / whatever else hunting game you may name up.... feeling.

Thats why i ask for a mod like this.

Now this might be to early to ask for a mod such as this but it would deffinitly improve on the game as a whole.

And perhaps give purpose to all the materials you need to craft certain weapons.

Which perhaps could lead to another mod which adds new weaponary(which obviously require more rare goods)

But ill leave that for another day.

As it stands i really did like to see an increase in the difficulty and amount of big monsters that lurk in the open plains of the game.

I find the respawn time for big monsters way to long.

While other normal enemies almost respawn right after you killed them.... (YES, i have actually had that happen!)

I have said this many times and i will do it again.

"if i could do this myself i WOULD" sadly i have ZERO expirience in modding or changing things about games.

I know how to install mods properly but that is about as far as it goes.

All i want is more monsters that already belong into the game i dont need any new ones bassicly i just want more of the same.

and randomly generated spawns would deffinitly make it more fun.

There actually is some chamber in the dephts which has a randomly generated challenge.

Which is quite nice...

Tho again the respawn system makes you wait 3 days...

Agreed.

I noticed there is some VERY interesting enemies in bitterblack aswell.

They would fit perfectly into the open world aswell....

But hey im already jumping again :')

Yes, cap all monsters to lvl 200+ would be a great start!

Hope someone can manage it would make the game less laughable once you get to a high enough level.

EDIT: Oh randomly generated spawns seem to be already part of the game :D

Atleast for bitterblack after completing it :)

Now that is music to my ears.

Im sure modders can use that well

Edited by kontjameskont

yeah it does seem like post game should have more monsters out in the world, after seeing the scene with monsters pouring out of the hole its kind of what we expect. However if this is done, they need to be very careful what spawns where to make the game maintain its lore. For example we cant just have death spawning outside Gran Soren (would be cool though), since he belongs to Bitterblack isle.

Will probably be a while before this kind of mod is made though. They seem to be focusing on ENB's and armor changes, and not any of the actually useful script edits people are requesting.

after seeing the scene with monsters pouring out of the hole its kind of what we expect.

Thats EXACTLY what i thought :')

However if this is done, they need to be very careful what spawns where to make the game maintain its lore. For example we cant just have death spawning outside Gran Soren (would be cool though), since he belongs to Bitterblack isle.

Eh we could have different versions.

Now IMO death is a bit overkill (i also dont like him)

For several reasons :') >> he is to high level for me right now... and just his moves are annoying.... and 1 hitters......

Will probably be a while before this kind of mod is made though. They seem to be focusing on ENB's and armor changes, and not any of the actually useful script edits people are requesting.

Yup thats what makes me sad :/

I did much rather see enemy stat changes.

People starting to edit scripts.

And just general gameplay changes.

Much rather then Graphics enhancements and armor changes.

Altho i might have unlocked almost all armors so NEW armors would eventually be a great thing....

(Tho that might cause problems if used on pawns.... Or so i heard)