IMPORTANT: Giant and Titan Race Mod Wanted

uberubernerd

First off I guess it might get a lilttle tirsome of a stranger like me having so many post in so many days but this might be the last one for me if we can get this particular mod made and fast.

Now I have noticed that there are not enough good and serious mods that have to do with the race of giants and that is why im posting this idea most likely you will need to use OBSE for this mod due to the size limits on TES but when I say I would like this race I mean I would like it to tower over city walls or at least be as big as the imperial city Isle doors or a little bigger

Description of what i think would do great:

I would like a special birthsign made called "The Giant" possably adding 500-600 strength and 500-600 endurance or if that cant be done then less

IMPORTANT(Titans are twice as big and tall)

we can also use the gatekeeper model or however its done for the second giant race the first would be more like a human but with a big beard a big white beard or gray

there would be these giant races using whatever you think makes it look good but i have recommended most. first there is Giant (thats the one with the beard) then there are elemental giants too there are Frost Giant(this one has the frost atronach looks), Water Giant(Use whatever fits the bill), Earth Giant(this one can use the storm atronach), and Death Giant(this one has the gatekeepers look)

and then there is the titan races do remember they are twice as big and make sure they look like great big metal/stone titans. they are like copies of the others but with different color effects to make them look like they are either made of stone or metal here are the names for the titans. Death titan, Fire titan, earth titan, and frost titan

Giants and titans Race Attributes are all maxed

Giants Skills:

100 hand to hand(for all giants titans)

100 acrobatics(for all giants titans)

100 conjuration(death giant only)

100 destruction(for frost and earth maybe death most titans)

100 blade(titans only)

100 armorer(titans only)

100 heavy armor(Titans only)

100 athletics(all giants and titans)

i gave you the ideas and please do what you can with them I would like a mod (like this/with this stuff) soon I have always wanted a giant mod like this cause the other mods really were not that serious thanks for looking and i hope that this mod request is fufilled

well idk how to mod or script the only thing that I can do is make a playable dremora and that was hard enough for me if you can send me a step by step way on how to make a mod like this I will gladly do it myself