Upgraded my GPU

ahycb

I started PC gaming when Skyrim came out after playing Oblivion on PS3 and being envious of mods. I built my first custom gaming PC when BF4 came out. I installed my first high end GPU last night, 6gb GTX 980ti. I just went with the recommended settings from GeForce Experience and played FO4 for about a hour last night. The game looks amazing on the highest settings vs. the medium to high settings I had with my 770.

My question to the community is this, if you were me with this shiny new GPU, what would you do settings and mod wise to get the best out of it for FO4.

Thank you for your time in advance.

I use a 980ti & I have not touched the settings except for antialiasing. I am playing the game at 3840 X 2160 & staying at 60fps most of the time & that is with an old i7 2600k. I did switch off antialiasing because it is not needed at 4k.

Even at 1440 the 980 ti can do a constant 60fps on ultra everywhere.

I am not doing a lot of modding until the GECK come out. I did add CBBE and some clothing/armor mods. I did not have any problems in Skyim at this early stage with these types of mods & I don't expect them in Fallout 4.

Later