Eragon (book form) ending

lonewolfkai

I think if they did that, that would be the longest movie ever. Especially if you think about all the detail pointed out at times, you'd end up with absolutely TERRIBLE pacing of a movie.

Well he is talking about the book, not sure it was written with the intent to get a movie deal.

After all the movie kinda fails. The actor in the movie for Eragon doesn't even begin to match the description in the book.

I actually like the movie, and prefer the movie ending with Durza versus the book ending. Movie ending would have been cake if it had the enflaming blade magic!

I liked how the movie had split scenes with Galabatorix and Durza. It seemed to give them more character than what the book did.

I thought the actor for Eragon's character was a good choice (though they should have darkened his hair), as well as Brom, and Durza was great too. Arya's character was completely different, and she didn't even have pointed ears! At least she had angular features in her face. And then there's the Urgals. They ended up looking more like humanfied ogres at best.

Despite the character flaws of the movie, I still enjoyed it and have it in my library of movies.

Edited by lonewolf_kai