ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[REQUEST] Disabling Excessive Giant Coin Pouches on Hard Mode

Alencrest

Hey all! I've played a DD since it's initial release on ps3 some years ago and when it finally got a higher difficulty mode I was initially very excited. However, the excessive amount of giant coin pouches made me disappointed at the ease of getting the best available equipment. Now on this PC release it isn't as noticeable but I would still like to play hard mode with the same gold drop rates as in normal mode. Any idea on how to do this?

IMO Hard still aint all that "hard" enemies just hit a s#*! ton, they dont have more health then they do in normal mode and most things are just killable in 1 or 2 hits. >> aside the big beast fcourse.

But hell those are still weak eitherway.

Just things that hit really hard doesnt mean its actually hard... in all honesty its just cheap.

If they actually wanna make it harder give them their have double maybe twice over.

Give them a reasonable amount of damage and not this BS OP s#*!.

And perhaps have more monsters in one position so you gotta think before you act.

And lets not forget they should just put the final forms of all monster ALL over the map.

Now that would make the game "harder"

There is no "Hard" in DD, only higher damage-dealing enemy attacks. The "A.I." is asinine and can (must be, actually) exploited. The way in-game coin is distributed is ill-thought-out also, with mini-grunts dropping 10K bags like they've just robbed a bank, while giant bosses often only have pittance!

The game needs someone / some people to completely overhaul its balance in order to make it feel more rewarding to play. It's why I didn't bother with it on consoles -- DD really needs some comprehensive modding to reach its potential .

The game needs someone / some people to completely overhaul its balance in order to make it feel more rewarding to play. It's why I didn't bother with it on consoles -- DD really needs some comprehensive modding to reach its potential .

Oh i agree with that.

I just hope it gets done soon.

Or rather someone explain how to do it and ill do it myself if i must.