Whitley Companion Mod

Deleted31449895User

Yeah, so how about this: Whitley was able to escape Adams AFB, and was able to get to the Mojave, using a prototype Vertibird with a cloaking field and radar jammer (this was how he was able to avoid detection by CW BoS, CW Enclave, and later, NCR and Legion).

His Vertibird crashed near the Old Nuclear Test Site, which eventually caused him to turn into a ghoul by the radiation (this is so we can explain why he doesn't have the same voice). At first he was suicidal, but then realized this is karmic judgement and redemption. So he makes a vigil near the south most portion of the map, waiting for someone to find him.

Ok, on to the companion itself. Whitley is proficient in Repair, Science, and Energy Weapons. His Ranged weapon is a modified Enclave Plasma Pistol, that does twice the damage as a normal one. His Melee weapon is a Ripper. He also, after joining your party, puts on Armored Enclave Scientist Outfit. His perk, which I'm not sure what it will be named, will help you do 50% more damage against robots, and make you 50% more resistant to damage done by robots.

But that's not the best part. If you have both Whitley and ED-E in your party, it enhances both them and their perks. ED-E and Whitley will now have increased DT, ED-E will be able to help you detect enemies from even farther away, cloaked enemies will have a blue highlight on them, making them even easier to kill, can repair your weapon to 50%, make more energy cells/ microfusion cells, add +4 DT, +8 beam damage, and VATs +10%. Whitley will give you 75% more damage against robots, and 75% damage resistance from robot attacks.

Also you have to be at least level 35 and have completed Lonesome Road for Whitley to become your companion.

So, is this a good idea? I would do it myself....but I lack a good computer.

Edited by Guest