Expression Error Unable to find dialogue id "MS_ScrollSales"

Integrity

Huh?

Reinstalled yesterday, and after about a dozen hours of play, I get a CTD. Okay, no biggie, really. But now, attempting to run any save, or start a new game, results in the topic message.

Expression Error Unable to find dialogue id "MS_ScrollSales" in script AhniaDead.

Anyone?

EDIT: Yes, I've tried running it with all mods, some mods, no mods, and even new mods. No change.

What happens if you deactivate Tribunal and start a new game?

Your best bet is likely reinstalling. I'd recommend making a copy of at least the Data Files folder first, in order to make reactivating your mods easier.

What happens if you deactivate Tribunal and start a new game?

Your best bet is likely reinstalling. I'd recommend making a copy of at least the Data Files folder first, in order to make reactivating your mods easier.

Interesting.

Deactivating EVERYTHING except Morrowind.ESM (including expansions) worked. I'll try reinstalling to see if I can salvage my save game...

PRAISE THE LORD! And Abramul. Had to reinstall twice, then defrag, but all's up and running and the save was salvaged. Thanks mate!

EDIT: Oh, and if any mod cares, could these be merged? Went to edit the above and accidentally hit "reply" instead of "edit" and...yeah. Wasn't paying terribly much attention :D

EDIT: Merged as requested. ;)

- Switch

Archived