help picking character to use

totalwar13

I play as a female Imperial Crusader. Of course, I'm not too big on stealth gameplay in Morrowind, so I thought think the crusader class is great...nice balance of magic and heavy-armored combat.

It's really all up to you, though - whatever you want to do. If you want to go in heavy, do so. If you want to play stealthy go ahead.

Whatever you decide on, you'll be stuck with for a while (unless you want to use cheats), so choose wisely.

If you want my personal opinion, Morrowind is a great game to play with a hack-'n-slash warrior. :wink:

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Well ... Idea no. 1. Easy development The Battlemage

Race Breton

Star sign: Apprentice

Class: Battlemage

Idea no2. for medium on character development, challenge the Thief

Race: Imperial

Star sign: the Steed

Class: Thief

Idea no. 3 Hardcore Gamer, hard character development the Warrior

Race: Orc

Star sign: The Attronarch

Class: Warrior

Have Fun :thumbsup:

The first time I played Morrowind, I had no idea what I was doing (I got the game for free with my graphics card), so I played as a Bosmer... erm... class, I guess. I just kind of did whatever.

Then, After I (kind of) knew how to play the game, I played as a Dunmer Warrior-type class with a bit of magic in the mix.

I think that's why I enjoy Morrowind so much; even if you play as a race that does not match the class you choose, you can still manage in the world. :yes:

hwy thanks guys for the re's

ive havent played morrowind for years

played a lot of oblivion on the xbox

dont get me started about skyrim lol

i do like being stelfey

do you get a bounes if you attack some one without you seeing?

is being stelfey enjoyabull

l love the darthbotherhood in oblivion and achery

:wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

I like playing a battlemage

but most of the time, I create a custom class

main attributes: endurance, willpower, stealth (but it gets a bit too much later on when I get a certain ring with an excellent chameleon effect bonus...huhuhu!) Long blades and archery ( wow!! at high levels, snipping enemies has never been so much fun!)

a bit of restoration magic and mysticism + destruction or alteration magic

:whistling:

Anyway, being stealthy in Morro is fun yes, not as in Oblivion of course but I managed to easily kill the "final boss" that way

Edited by MangaLou