Requesting German, French, Spanish and Italian translation

Maskar

I tried translating the messages into Dutch using Google Translate, but it was hardly readable. Although in theory a nice idea, I think people would prefer English over a poor translation.

Looking forward to the German translation. Thanks.

Edited by Maskar

I tested "Ö" "Ä", "Ü" and the Spanish letter "ñ" and they all show fine in-game.

Warping into time just means the game time changing for the player. Other options would be:

• Jumping <amount> hours into time.
  • Moving <amount> hours into time.
  • Skipping <amount> hours into time.

Edited by Maskar

Ok, great.You'll have my translation today, probably around 4 or 5 PM.

EDIT: Can you give me a synonim of tap lock, or a definition? Can't find out how to translate.

EDIT 2: What kind of drinks, if its necesary to translate, can you fill your canteen with?

Edited by Huntragon

Many thanks (and kudos) for the translations. Just to clarify a tap lock (picture) is a lock on a huge barrel so people can't steal the alcohol inside it.

That's a good point about the contents of the canteens. I completely forgot about that. You can fill the canteens with the following drinks:

• Water
  • Milk
  • Ale
  • Beer
  • Mead
  • Wine
  • Blood

I should be able to translate these with Google translate though, but will add them to the list to translate.

I'm still looking for a French and Italian translation. If anyone would like to do either, please let me know. Thanks.

Edited by Maskar

No problem,also, I was lucky with the tap lock, it's good translated.As for the drinks, they are:

Water-Agua

Milk-Leche

Ale-Cerveza negra

Beer-Cerveza

Mead-Aguamiel

Wine-Vino

Blood-Sangre

Ale is the only one which isn't very accurate, we don't have a word for that type of beer in Spanish, so I've chosen the closest word.