Ideas for Fallout 4 DLC

pitip

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a little while recently I've been thinking about what kinds of dlc Bethesda could make for Fallout 4. What if they could make a dlc that creates the ability to dual-wield melee weapons and guns? I've also thought about how Asia would look in a post-apocalyptic world. Take Japan for instance. Would they have an order of ghoul samurai or just regular samurai that defends the land from dangers? Kinda like the brotherhood of steel but a lot different. They also just need to make some sort of steampunk dlc, or dlc that expands the relationship that you can have with your companions. What kinds of ideas do you guys have?

I always thought one day we would get to see how china and Russia sufferd during the war.

You know, old fallout fans have been always yelling how beth fallouts add nothing to the lore and thus pointless. But I really wonder if they beth to touch those parts for real.

why would all of china and russia be wiped out yet there is still some parts of america, they both had equal amounts of nukes pointed at eachother.

Russia has railway bunkers under each city, i dont know about china but they have ancient caves. china also has a desert so it would be cool to see desert towns.

Edited by hamguy21

How about Chinese clans that were away and came back or something to build it up?

The more I think about it, a fallout set there can look sweet as s#*!. At least Chinese taking over a china town part of a US city and making it a huge main city after coming out from the vaults, building a replica of what was before the war. You can see lanterns hanging above markets, paper dragons dancing in the streets some days of the year, locals going in and about in colorful fabric. And we can have a quest about uncovering the making of high quality silk from long past.

BETH!

For Russia, we have the metro games and novels. And they are better than the fallout world imo.

China did not have the tech to see the nukes coming.

Back then they were neanderthals, sorta speak, technology wise.

That is not true, on one of the terminals in fo4, it states that the Chinese had advanced technology. the stealth boy was just america trying to backward engineer the Chinese stealth tech which was much more advanced than the american stealth-boy. meaning they had some advanced technology maby from backwards engineering alien tech.

Edited by hamguy21

Raider/ghoul/mutant/gunner faction options, please. Even just one of them.

I'd rather deeper interactions with current companions than new companions.

It'd be great if they added some more depth to some of the exsisting locations too.

Sadly, dlcs will likely all be new content and it will be left to the modders to enrich what's there...

Good thing there are awesome modderz for these games.

Raider/ghoul/mutant/gunner faction options, please. Even just one of them.

I'd rather deeper interactions with current companions than new companions.

It'd be great if they added some more depth to some of the exsisting locations too.

Sadly, dlcs will likely all be new content and it will be left to the modders to enrich what's there...

Good thing there are awesome modderz for these games.

The first DLC does most of this however.

You can upgrade Codsworth and Curie and changes old areas in the game.

Here's another idea, meant to be played late in the game (level 50+, main quest/faction quests complete). It's also meant to give you a real choice, not just 'being the good guy'.

- One of your coastal settlements has longboats appear in front of it and you're called by radio to defend it.

- The raiders turn out to be 'Vikings', a new faction based on the Vikings (pretty brutal coastal raiders, quite strong and with good armor and new heavy melee weapons).

Two short quest lines.

1. Destroy the Vikings and make North America's coasts safe.

- You repair the longboats and head to a frozen Nova Scotia with some support from your chosen faction.

- First you need to take over some outlying settlements and defend the settlers from Viking counterattacks.

- Eventually you have to make a huge push into Halifax, Nova Scotia, where the Vikings are based in an old church converted to a longhall, and kill their leader (maybe have a real boss fight this time).

- As a reward, you get all of the Vikings' settlements and some of their tech (but nothing special).

2. Join the Vikings and share in their spoils.

- You find the raid leader (the Viking leader's son) and come up to him. He's surprised that someone has the guts to actually look him up, sees you're tough and offers you a place in his army.

- You go to Nova Scotia with the Vikings, meet the leader and learn that the people in the surrounding settlements have revolted against the Vikings' cruel rule. They've built quite an alliance for themselves.

- You help the Viking leader put down the revolt, which should be made incredibly hard.

- As a reward, you get significantly better armor and melee weapons as well as the 'governorship' of several profitable settlements outside of Halifax itself, but the settlers will resent you and occasionally revolt (forcing you to massacre the town's inhabitants and attract new settlers).