Yes man ~ Great Khans+BoS

Akimb0

I decided to do the Yes Man (Wild Card) route, however I'm having a few problems.

1) I want the Great Khans to join me, the player. I can convince them to not help Ceaser (yay) and to join the NCR (which I don't want), to suicide the Legion at the dam (which I don't want them to do) or finally, to leave the Mohave entirely. Is there no way to get them to serve my cause? It seems all I can do is get them to leave the Mohave if I don't want them joining the other factions.

2) Same issue with the BoS, is there a way to get them to actually side with me, instead of the NCR? Or am I stuck just doing the "I know about the BoS, ignore them" option?

I decided to do the Yes Man (Wild Card) route, however I'm having a few problems.

1) I want the Great Khans to join me, the player. I can convince them to not help Ceaser (yay) and to join the NCR (which I don't want), to suicide the Legion at the dam (which I don't want them to do) or finally, to leave the Mohave entirely. Is there no way to get them to serve my cause? It seems all I can do is get them to leave the Mohave if I don't want them joining the other factions.

2) Same issue with the BoS, is there a way to get them to actually side with me, instead of the NCR? Or am I stuck just doing the "I know about the BoS, ignore them" option?

If by "side with me" you mean giving you companions as support for your quest, in vanilla no ... except for having Veronica.

However, I know there is at least one mod that gives you some BoS paladins as companions, in full battle gear. I forget the name of the mod but I saw a video and it looked very cool. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Someone may have also done something similar with the GKs. Closest I ever had to a GK party "assisting" me, was that I followed the group with Jessup from Boulder City to Red Rock had a cool overland adventure during that trek, fighting Geckos and such :D It felt like an unmarked quest of a kind, and it was a long trek.

Lastly, if you are looking for some heavy duty firepower during the Hoover Dam fight, you can get The Enclave assault team to side with you. That will require getting Arcade Gannon as a companion and following through on his quest. It's a bit tricky though because Arcade hates Legion and the Enclave in general hates NCR so you need to walk a tightrope of middle ground. If you manage to pull it off, they will make a spectacular vertibird combat zone drop in the final battle to join up with you, very cool, and the assault team follows you and kicks serious ass on all your enemies :D

Edited by drakeelvin