Zombie Movies And/Or Games

Lateralizm

You know what would be great? An open world zombie RPS (Role-playing Shooter)

You would travel from place to place, gathering supplies and finding other survivors. No quests or missions. Just free play.

Supposedly, a game that comes out soonish is gonna be like that. It is called Dead Island. I think it is being run on the Call of Juarez engine though which turned a lot of people off. I do agree though, such a game would be awesome.

If you are in a zombie mood you should watch Dead Alive by Peter Jackson. There is more gore in that movie than... (well I can not even think of a comparable example, maybe Riki-Oh, which is a cheezy martial arts movie, also is cool but not about zombies) and its also a comedy :biggrin: This is my favourite movie and if you want zombies, gore and laughter than look no further. Some other movies which are good are Fido, 28 Days Later, Zombie Land, Land of the Dead (I guess I Am Legend also works). All I can think of off the top of my head. Oh, and Ugly Americans is a pretty funny Comedy Network Animated series. Randall is a zombie, and episodes "Blob Gets Job" and "Better Off Undead" have a zombie focus to them :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep1kTREdaqU

For zombie games, I can't really think of any great ones that are out now, but if you want to fire up the old xbox you can play Hunter the Reckoning (fun with more than one person)

Some other ones are:

House of the Dead (wii has them unless you can find freeware versions or own the xbox ray gun, or a big ol' arcade machine, if you do am very jealous :happy:)

Stubbs the Zombie (pretty cool because it was built on the Halo engine)

Half Life 2 Total Conversion: Nightmare House 2 and Zombie Panic Souce

L4D 1/2

Resident Evil

Red Dead Expansion Undead Nightmare

Killing Floor

Max Payne 2 Total Conversion: Absent Grave

And if you want to get into internet games there are:

Last Stand 1/2

Zombie Ragdoll Slayer

Simpleton

Deanimator

Hope this list helps you survive through your zombie mood without going crazy enough to re-animate the dead :thumbsup:

Edited by tttttt

OOOOO this is my area :DDDD,

ZOMBIE MOVIES: George A Romeros Dead series ( Dawn of the Dead,Land of the dead,Day of the dead,Diary of the dead,Survival of the dead,Night Of the living dead)

Zack Snyder : Dawn of the dead 2004 remake of Romeros Dawn of the dead

Resident Evil series

28 Days Later,28 Weeks Later

Dead Snow

Army of Darkness

Evil Dead series

I am legend

Horde (La Horde)

Shaun Of the dead

ZOMBIE GAMES:

LEFT 4 DEAD 1 AND 2

RESIDENT EVIL

COLD FEAR

DEAD RISING

EVIL DEAD

SIREN

Enjoy ^^

• 2 weeks later...

@ NighTragEl4d

I saw you also rank the Dawn of the Dead remake pretty high on your list.I know I was pretty pleasantly surprised by it. As much as I love the original, the remake was a very enjoyable film as well.