The most horrifc sight you have witnessed in Fallout 4

Laz3456

The other day I witnessed the most terrifying thing in all of Fallout 4, it was so gross it nearly made me ill!

Behold the horrific sight below.

Noooooooooo, not two single mattresses on a double bed! I thought only my mother was wicked enough to be capable of such an aberration!

If you have witnessed any equally or more disturbing (amusing) sights please share.

Cheers,

Laz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are some heartbreaking moments in the game I wont list all the spoilers. I was a fan of the TV series Cheers that was set in Boston. I recognized the pub and its patrons when I walked in and it made me kinda sad. At a different location there was a note beside a random corpse that I wish I hadn't read. There is a holotape message from a long dead relative you can give to some old ghoul that has made a few people cry.

It's a long and sad tail. Err... tale :wink:

Short version: meeting Father and learning he is, well, you know who he is.

But it started two centuries before.

Now I must confess I'm prejudiced against NPCs. They ain't even human, you know? Hell, they ain't even animals. Now I won't go around burning crosses on their front lawn or anything, but they should stick to their own race. Marriages between humans and NPCs are an abomination against man and nature :wink:

So imagine my nasty surprise when the game starts me married to an NPC and with a mongrel child. It's the stuff of horrors, man, I tell ya. It's like waking up with your last memory being doing some drugs at a party, and discovering you married your dog and had puppies. It's the stuff that gets one screaming "NOOOO" at that character creation mirror :tongue:

It's even more the stuff of horrors when, after spending several hours getting my character to look pretty handsome, if I may say so myself, and Nora to look pretty cute, in an anime kinda way, I get to see that baby. Ye gods! The horror! A bug-eyed Innsmouth look, with a mouth that looks more like a suction cup. I swear I thought I could stick him to the bathroom wall like one of those suction-cup towel hangers.

I'm like, "I can haz beheading by Imperials instead, like in Skyrim, plz?" I can tell you.

Then the guy with the scar comes and kills Nora and takes the baby. I thought it's like when Alduin saved my life in Skyrim. I was grateful :tongue:

I wasn't in any rush to get that kid back, lemme tell ya. Everyone was, like, trying to tell me to go to some place, or talk to some guy, to get the kid back, and I'm like, "SPOILERS!!" :tongue:

And then eventually I get to see him grown up. Holy mother of Sleipnir, help us all! And he still looks like I could stick him to that glass cage. I think my going, "Kill it! Kill it with fire, before it lays eggs!" might have set a bad tone for my relationship with the Institute :tongue:

Ah, who am I kidding. It was when I knew that only nuclear fire could save the world from the unholy abomination I had unleashed upon it :tongue: