Mods Incompatible?

UnknownCheesy

So I've been playing Skyrim for ages now, with a lot of mods, but I've gotten sick of more and more common ctds. Below I've included my PC specs and my load order. If anyone can help me figure out the problem, I'd be very greatful. I use the most recent version of LOOT and it shows no problems. I also run my patchers everytime I install a new mod. Thanks in advance.

AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Beware, I have 147 active plugins :P I will very much appreciate if you take the time to scan through. Thanks :)

- Cheesy

Hi

You have lots of mods that cause CTDs. I have them as well.

Here is a scenario. Your are approaching Whiterun, OBIS, Skyrim Immersive Creatures & Immersive Patrols II spawn about 30 npcs into the cell. If you don't have the resources to support them, CTD. It is worse if you are using higher ugridstoload than default. Switch off random spawns in the MCM menu for Immersive Creatures will help. Removing high res texture mods from the armor of bandits & soldiers helps as well.

One too many spawning mods can brake a game. I use populated forts as well as the ones in your load list but when I try to add one more spawning mod I get constant CTDs & that is with an i7 & 980 ti. If I want to add one more, something will have to go that is using the same resources at the same time.

For your load list you need the skse memory patch & ENBoost or ENB.

Later

So I downloaded and removed a couple of mods, and I haven't experienced any crashing. But everytime I go in a loading screen, my game freezes for a couple seconds, then loads into the area I was in. It's not a big deal, but if you know any fix, I'd be sure to try it. I didn't need to remove any mods like OBIS or anything, just some little ones, and I downloaded ENBoost and the skse memory patch. I did so many changes I don't know what fixed it, but I don't care, as long as my game works. Thanks for the help.

- Cheesy