Question about in-building workbench usage: can't build.

Klipperken

So, I entered this building, lot's of potential, black marble floor, nice fire, overall darned nice spot to claim, or so i reckoned.
Killed everything in there, place workbench, scrap EVERYTHING.
Wanted to place my first part of furniture... but it falls straight through the ground, seems.
I can't clip it to the ground surface, no matter what I try.

I tried the CLIP/UNCLIP mod, for instance, but to no avail.

Any solution here?
Or do I have to look out for another location to make my own?

Thank you in advance.

I believe that is caused by Spring Cleaning

The author of that mod used to recommend using Simple Intersection to solve most of the issues but i don't think it fixed them all. They now recommend Homemaker instead and i think that's because it kind of does the same thing now. I actually can't find the quotes were i read all this, they may have been moved from the mod descriptions, or i could be remembering that all totally wrong but i'm almost sure

There will be instances that it still won't fix though.

I have both and the only place i have seen that i can't place things is the existing building at Oberland Station. But then i've not really tried to place stuff in existing buildings around the world so far.

Oh are you not already running spring cleaning? That is the mod that is supposed to cause the issue in the first place. Maybe other scrap mods do too, are you using any?

It's simple intersection and homemaker that are supposed to solve it