Oblivion Fun Facts

Lazilot

I thought i'd post some Fun Facts about Oblivion, Some are boring, some are quite funny. Feel free to post your Fun Facts as well, i'd love to hear them :)

1. Did you know that if you go invisible while an Archer is targeting you, he can still hit you?

2. Did you know that if you Resurrect a Clone he will be Naked?

3. Did you know that if you Fall off Dive Rock you can get stuck in the Rocks?

4. Did you know that a Horse falls faster than the Rider?

5. Did you know that some Citizens will Attack you for no reason?

6. Did you know that if a Guard gets a crime rating, A Mass killing of Guards will Occur?

7. Did you know that if you Steal from a Citizen, you get a warning. If you steal from a Guard, he Arrests you (No matter what your disposition with him is)

8. Did you know that i'm a Ranger?

9. Did you know that an NPC can randomly fall through the ground and Die?

10. Did you know that Goblins can follow you into the Imperial City?

11. Did you know that if you Escape the Prison in an Unorthodox way (e.x. Teleporting to the Testing Hall and Teleporting Back to the Imperial City) The Blades and the Emperor will appear at random locations with you?

12. Did you know that when you finish the First Fighter's guild Quest, There is a Glitch where 3 Fighter's guild members from the Quest will appear at the first or third location you travel to?

13. Did you know that you can kill the count of Bravil?

14. Did you know that the Warehouse keeper in IC is a Skooma Addict?

15. Did you know that if someone dies in the Water, Guards won't corpse check them?

16. Did you know that if you get to close to a roof ledge when being chased by guards, That they can warp onto the roof to Arrest you?

I think this should be in the spoiler section. Just something before this gets to heavy.

But this is a very good list. A couple I didn't know about.