Need nice screenshots for Brigandage Armors

DanielUA

Hello everyone!

Just a few days ago I saw a mod Warmth - Light Armor Replacer which is a compilation of replacers for default armors made by a great modder FranklinZunge.

I liked and endorsed that mod but I wanted something different. I wanted vanilla armors to be with sleeves and fur, but without chainmail - because I feel that Hide, Studded, Iron armors must be really simple, basic and cheep, and chainmail would make them expensive and more powerful.

That's why I made another compilation of FranklinZunge's armors to be used as replacers.

This compilation uses his armors from different mods (mostly from Brigandage ), all of these armors feel really simple, cheap and warm.

I have his permission and I will release this compilation on Nexus in a few days but I want to upload nice screenshots of these armors - and I cannot do this because I have a five-year-old laptop which is too weak to use all these ENB, UNP, HD textures etc.

So if you like the idea of my mod and want help me with those screenshots - please post in this topic and I give you a link of the compilation file.