NCR armor mod ?

garryj

i love New Vegas , with all the current mods for the NCR are awesome as they're but can anyone remake a version of the NCR infantry armor ? like this http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/a/a3/FNV_Trooper_Outfits_NCR1.png/revision/latest?cb=20140701201511

maybe porting the NCR Rearmament to Fallout 4 . Who know ? but it would be awesome to have some more NCR New Vegas armors

• 3 months later...

I'm in full agreement. I've been trying to port the NCR trooper armor to no real luck. I'm a bigger fan of the standard gear that the regular infantry wear, and would love to see someone with more skills than I port it over.

I'm in the business of remaking many outfits and weapons from Fallout 3 and New Vegas, so remaking the NCR Trooper armor should be simple to do.

I say that now, yet I'm currently working on a million other things for Fallout 4.

I'm in full agreement. I've been trying to port the NCR trooper armor to no real luck. I'm a bigger fan of the standard gear that the regular infantry wear, and would love to see someone with more skills than I port it over.

Not legal

Ah, sorry about that, I've got to readjust to Nexus rules. Would still love to see it remade though, like the Ranger armor.

I'm in the business of remaking many outfits and weapons from Fallout 3 and New Vegas, so remaking the NCR Trooper armor should be simple to do.

I say that now, yet I'm currently working on a million other things for Fallout 4.

Good luck, hope to see some cool stuff from you. :D