MOD Request: Disable Saving in Combat

aychesee

Can someone assist me in making this mod? This would be a great addition to the hardcore module and would greatly increase the difficulty of the game without doing much. I'm just having a lot of trouble understanding how of how to do it myself. Any help is appreciated. :)

I don't know much about scripting but here's something to research: You would need some kind of script to detect when the player is in combat and then if the player is in combat, to disable the F5 key.

If you need more information you should check out the GECK Wiki and the Fallout modding.

I think that what you are asking is entirely possible so why not try it?

I don't know much about scripting but here's something to research: You would need some kind of script to detect when the player is in combat and then if the player is in combat, to disable the F5 key.

If you need more information you should check out the GECK Wiki and the Fallout modding.

I think that what you are asking is entirely possible so why not try it?

I would just need an experienced modder to walk me through it, I have little understanding of how scripts work or are put together, but I'll check out more of what you mentioned and see if I can find some useful links to help me.