beginner questions

Neliana

hi,

i just started modding some basic stuff and ran into problems i couldnt solve so far.

right direction or even solutions are much appreciated.

1. nifscope

i merged different outfits together with copy past. like a new jacket or something from another outfit. in nifscope all looks fine but no matter what i do, everything i copied in doesnt show up in the game(completly invisible), only the remaining parts of the orginal outfit are shown ingame.

2. textures

i cant get transparency to work. using paint.net, compresonator and dds converter. if someone already done mods with transparency could descripe how he got the transparent part saved. there are many ways it should work but it doesnt. so the right direction would already help a lot.

3. blender

blender_nif script wont install, it tells blender isnt installed. vista 64bit. is it possible at all with os 64bit? or should i use a converter for nif?

sry if theres already an answer but i didnt find it. found lots for other or similar problems but these three are the last remained i couldnt solve the whole day.

Edited by Neliana

thanks for the link. blender now works fine.

but i got the same problem i have with nifscope now with blender. everything i import will be invisible ingame.

so maybe someone can tell me what i have to do after i import something to make it work ingame like it did in the source nif. either with nifscope or blender.