Can Skyrim be played on 2 computers at same time?

ChileanPenguin

My wife an I love skyrim (we have it for 360) and we want one we can mod. Problem is from what I understand that only one of us can play at a time on steam (Never used steam before). So I was wondering if there was a mod if I bought a disk that can install it and the Creative Kit then disable steam so we could play on 2 separate computers. And yes I do mean to buy the actual disk. Or is there some legitimate way to have 2 different computers play on the same steam account in the same house? I've also read that the game runs better off steam.

Sorry if this question is against forum rules, I've been looking the past hour and haven't seen mention nor rule against it. Simply disregard if that is the case.

Well if you mean multiplayer than no you cant play skyrim multiplayer. Although there is a mod on the works to do that.

But if you mean by just aying with the same steam account i dont think thats possible. Although you can try setting your steam to be offline mode so the other can use it as well. Theres also an option for shared family gaming where you can set a game to be playable throughout other peoples account that you have set to be in family mode. However i have never used this mode so i have limited knowledge in how to even set it up.

Google on how to use family mode in steam.