Sarevok Armour

gogman25

I'm disgusted! Out of all the cool armours to make it into a Oblivion, Sarevok was forgotten?

So, does any great modder or man of the realm have the ability to make this for me? Or am I clinging to false hope?

http://images.wikia.com/forgottenrealms/images/5/51/Sarevok_in_armor.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by gogman25

that... would be awesome a BAMF idea good sir. we need armor with huge shoulder pads made for burly men! I'm not mocking you if that's what it seems like since I'm about to post a request for armor made with "Huge shouldered giant" in mind

• 10 months later...

I want this armour sooooo much! Someone remake this please! Always been my favourite armour ever since i played Baldurs gate

Ooops didnt realise this was for oblivion, make it happen for skyrim!

Edited by xeye101

Dude... or Dudette, I'm assuming dude, but could be wrong...

Sarevok was one of the most BEAST PC game nemesis ever to exist, with one of the most epic intro lines ever....

"I will be the last... and you will go first!" (Evil snarling as he advances on hapless fool.)

I never managed to completely finish the first game, and to my ire, my beefed computer will no longer run it properly. I'd like you to know you haven't been alone in your desire. I've always thought somebody should create Sarevok's armor, AND his Sword of Chaos, along with lady Aribeth's armor and sword, Bodhis's somewhat questionable garments, and possibly Irenicus's mask and garments.

But Sarevok took priority. I really hope somebody wises up and makes this armor.