Nudes Be Gone

antiquatedlace

I have all my mods installed and working, and I tested each one as I went. But somehow, one of my mods has removed the underwear from NPCs. I say somehow because I specifically installed the nevernude versions of Better Bodies at every step. I have to assume one of the mods unrelated to the body meshes did it. I did test each mod, but I didn't loot everything from an NPC until I had everything running.

I would just reinstall BB, but I used Morrowind Overhaul to get that mod. So now I'm not sure how to accomplish my goal. I've been browsing around looking for some lightweight mod to put at the bottom of my load order, but I'm pulling up nothing.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate it. I spent fifteen minutes last night getting punched by a naked nord with some kind of stamina sap, so I ended up staring at his li'l low poly peen the whole damn time. It's not something that'll ruin my experience, but it's something that I'll really appreciate when people walk into my room.

just install BB it will overwrite the textures and meshes you need, if using Mod Organizer place at bottom of load order. there should be no problem with BB if i remember correctly there is no esp (been years since i modded morrowind). You could also make a texture/mesh overwrite mod that just fixes the textures you want, and place that at bottom of load order.

Edited by Adarcer