I see Dead/Green people

Gwyvern

it seems i have run into an unexplained issue where any humanoid enemy/NPC that dies/gets killed instantly turn neon green, including anything they are wearing, i have tried disabling the mods i activated before the problem occurred but that did not fix it.

Any help on the issue is appreciated.

You didn't post your mods list, but you probably did not rename the MMM .bsa properly if you're using MMM. Go through the instructions again, if that doesn't help then post your mods list so that we can take a look.

If Omeletted's suggestion doesn't work, post your mod list inside spoiler tags as well as your BOSS list (separate spoiler menus). While you're waiting for help with a post, I would start start turning certain mods off one by one to see if you can isolate which one it is.

You didn't post your mods list, but you probably did not rename the MMM .bsa properly if you're using MMM. Go through the instructions again, if that doesn't help then post your mods list so that we can take a look.

i do not recall ever renaming any .bsa for MMM however, i have gone through the readme as well as looked it up online and nowhere have i found instructions on renaming a .bsa of any kind, could you please tell me where this information can be located?

at one point i thought the problem had fixed itself when i went to Bruma and killed a guard for testing purposes and he did not turn green, but then i went back to the area i first noticed the issue (the mines right outside the Kvatch refuge camp) and the problem returned, the enemies i was killing went by the name of cutthroat/raider, but i dont know if the problem is specific to them or not.

just in case, here is my mod list

Oblivion.esm

Francesco's Leveled Creatures-items.esm

Francesco's Optional New Items Add-on.esm

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul.esm

Mart's Monster Mod.esm

FCOM_convergence.esm

DA Run Fatigue.esm

Francesco's Optional chance of stronger bosses.esp

Francesco's Optional chance of stronger enemies.esp

FCOM Francescos.esp

FCOM Francescositemsaddon.esp

FCOM FrancescosNamesbossesaddon.esp

SPARTANVIs Diverse City Guardsv1.2.esp

streamline 3.1.esp

Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp

FCOM BobsArmory.esp

OblivionWarCry EV.esp

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul.esp

FCOM Convergence.esp

FCOM RealSwords.esp

Akaviri Imports.esp

SenTineL's Legendary Weapons and Armors.esp

Improved Fires and Flames Increased Sound.esp (as well as the main performance version as an OMOD)

DA ReducedBackwardsRunning.esp

DA Sprint.esp

in that order

Edited by Gwyvern

Saw your pm's, but will reply here since you've posted your load order. :) To reply the initial question, MMM.bsa needs to be renamed to "FCOM_Convergence_Mart's Monster Mod.bsa". The most up-to-date information on FCOM is on the bethsoft forums. Hmm, think you have quite a bit of work to do. The official patch, Unofficial Oblivion Patch, Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch, Unofficial Mods Patch and Unofficial Patch Supplementals should be a part of any base install. And you really need Wrye Bash and BOSS. Do some reading up on the main thread first, should help.

Saw your pm's, but will reply here since you've posted your load order. :) To reply the initial question, MMM.bsa needs to be renamed to "FCOM_Convergence_Mart's Monster Mod.bsa". The most up-to-date information on FCOM is on the bethsoft forums. Hmm, think you have quite a bit of work to do. The official patch, Unofficial Oblivion Patch, Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch, Unofficial Mods Patch and Unofficial Patch Supplementals should be a part of any base install. And you really need Wrye Bash and BOSS. Do some reading up on the main thread first, should help.

there is no file called MMM.bsa, ive never needed the patches and i dont have shivering isles, and i have BOSS and Wrye Bash but i will look into these other patches, but are you sure that will fix the green corpses?

after getting the unofficial patches it is clear that all but the unofficial oblivion patch are intended for the DLC, which i have none of, not only that but the unofficial oblivion patch did not fix the problem, so i am still stuck with the issue of there not being any file called MMM.bsa to change

Edited by Gwyvern

Ah, then you're using older version of MMM? Check the resources are installed correctly. MMM has a blood system, if you don't have it installed properly you'll get the green blood. Your load order is pretty basic, don't really see anything else that might be the issue. I'd advise getting the latest version of all the mods and installing the patches. Where is your bash patch though? FCOM won't work right without it.

Edit: Sorry about mentioning the DLC and SI patches, was quoting myself from somewhere else lol.

Edited by omeletted

you know, thats a good question, where the hell is bash patch

also installing the latest versions of everything will just break FCOM considering a lot of them are now in versions that FCOM does not support.

Edited by Gwyvern

The bethsoft link I gave is the latest FCOM, though they call if UFCOM now. Unofficial FCOM. It's updated from where dev_akm stopped with the official version. So, the latest OOO, MMM, Frans, Warcry are working fine with it. They have great support there too.

Anyway, like I said can't see anything else that might cause your issue. Try fixing your bash patch and see whether it works.